Not In Store / Available To Order (allow for shipping time to bookstore or direct-to-home)
Organize your year in this eco-friendly planner while lifting your spirit with inspiration curated by Lori Deschene, founder of the popular online community, Tiny Buddha.
Showcasing weekly reflections on colorful patterned pages, this 100% recyclable planner features a distinctive lay-flat, Smyth sewn binding stitched with dark teal thread. Weekly topics include happiness, love, relationships, change, letting go of anxiety, facing fears, meaning, mindfulness, work/life balance, simplicity, personal growth, and more.
Other features include:
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Earth-friendly 100% recyclable materials
- Sewn binding with dark teal stitching lays flat, friendly for left-handers
- Plastic-free product and packaging
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) uncoated paper
- American Soybean Association® recognized inks
- 12-month planner: January–December 2023
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Lightweight for easy carrying
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Convenient storage pocket
- Uplifting, inspirational quotes to help you stay grounded in 2023
About the Author
Lori is the author of Tiny Buddha: Simple Wisdom for Life's Hard Questions, Tiny Buddha's Guide to Loving Yourself, Tiny Buddha's 365 Tiny Love Challenges, Tiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal, and Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal. Though she loves helping people through her writing, she secretly dreams of being on stage again, pouring her heart into a complicated character and bonding with a cast of misfits just like her. Her son and her work keeps her pretty busy at the moment, but who knows--that one-woman show may eventually see the light of day.