The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Paperback)
Available In Store Now (while supplies last)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Toltec Wisdom Book series.
- #1: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book #1) (Paperback): $12.95
- #3: The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book #3) (Paperback): $14.00
- #4: The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace (A Toltec Wisdom Book #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #5: The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness (A Toltec Wisdom Book #5) (Paperback): $11.95
- #6: The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (A Toltec Wisdom Book #6) (Paperback): $14.00
- #7: The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set (A Toltec Wisdom Book #7) (Boxed Set): $29.95
In The Mastery of Love, don Miguel Ruiz illuminates the fear-based beliefs and assumptions that undermine love and lead to suffering and drama in our relationships. Using insightful stories to bring his message to life, Ruiz shows us how to heal our emotional wounds, recover the freedom and joy that are our birthright, and restore the spirit of playfulness that is vital to loving relationships.
The Mastery of Love includes:
• Why "domestication" and the "image of perfection" lead to self-rejection
• The war of control that slowly destroys most relationships
• Why we hunt for love in others, and how to capture the love inside us
• How to finally accept and forgive ourselves and others
"Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltec: the Mastery of Love." — don Miguel Ruiz
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz is the bestselling author of The Four Agreements (a New York Times bestseller for over a decade), The Four Agreements Companion Book, The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, The Circle of Fire, and The Fifth Agreement. The teachings of Ruiz are best known for transforming complex human issues into simple common sense — a talent that has earned him millions of fans and international acclaim.
Janet Mills is the founder and president of Amber-Allen Publishing and co-author, with don Miguel Ruiz, of six books in The Toltec Wisdom Series. Mills is also the creator of “The Four Agreements for a Better Life” online course, editor of Deepak Chopra’s bestselling title, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and publisher of the world-renowned “Seth Books” by Jane Roberts.
“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.” — Dan Millman, author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior